Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 15-- Going the Distance

Please us the tab above to find the "List of 31 Days Posts" and follow along with the series. Thanks!

I am posting a  very short blog today, it is in no way a reflection of what I want to say but I wanted to remember the reason I started this challenge... to write every day, whether it is painful or not. I leave this tidbit  in hopes that I feel better tomorrow. I have two posts that I am researching, but I had to go to the dentist yesterday and today... and I am beat.  There is no way I can see any more today than I did yesterday... and I didn't do a lot yesterday... today, I have tried, I've commented a few times on the social media, and sent a few emails...but I am both worn out and in pain... so, I am going to rest my head and my eyes. I will put a hotpad on my jaw, and take some Advil... and  I will try tonight to finish up the research that I am in the middle of.... and,  I promise a treat from another blogger in the 31 Days writing challenge. I know you will enjoy that!
There are so many things I want to share with you, I hope you will visit again when I am more able to share with you.
Thank you for understanding.
Maire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by, please leave a message.